Studio Locations


STUDIO LOCATIONS


Donna's Studio
Paseo de Guayabitos, (just off the main street, beside the Oxxo, near Teriyaki Alex )
Rincon de Guayabitos, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico

Galeria San Francisco
#1 Calle San Francisco, San Miguel de Allende, GTO., Mexico

tel: (cell) 045 322 888 7219
donnaleeartist@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

No classes after this week til the end of Aug 2012

Sorry folks ...I'm very saddened  to report that my Mom, Florence Newall , passed away this week end in N.Vancouver. Aug 11th 2012.
 I'll be flying to Vanc. on the 20th Aug. and won't be back til the 29th. I hope this won't be too inconvenient for everyone. I know some of you will be leaving soon. Sorry to miss your last classes. Tom will try to fill in where he can.
Tom and I will be able to do the Monday morning  plein air  9:00 am ( weather permitting) as I'm leaving that evening. My Mom was almost 86 and went very quickly so we're grateful for that. She'll be missed by friends and family across Canada.
Mom and I in Aug 2009 on Van. Is. B.C.



Dear old Mom's favourite colour green!! Must of been the Irish heritage.


 Mon. Aug 20th 9:00 am  plein air location to be announced soon.
 I  will resume classes on Thurs Aug.30th  for-  oils 10 til 1pm and
  Fri.Aug 31st  10am to 1pm for watercolors for this week only.
Please  send me an e mail  if you plan to attend.
Regular schedule the following week. Sept 5th -Wed 10 til 1pm watercolors/ or water based medium.
Sept 6th -Thurs, 10 til 1pm. oils/ or acrylics

No comments:

Post a Comment