Studio Locations


STUDIO LOCATIONS


Donna's Studio
Paseo de Guayabitos, (just off the main street, beside the Oxxo, near Teriyaki Alex )
Rincon de Guayabitos, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico

Galeria San Francisco
#1 Calle San Francisco, San Miguel de Allende, GTO., Mexico

tel: (cell) 045 322 888 7219
donnaleeartist@gmail.com

Saturday, February 9, 2013

New watercolors and oils from January / February 2013

Calle Tenerias watercolor 9.5 x 14"
On Cuadrante  watercolor 10" x 12"
  Shadows Salida de Queretero watercolor  9.5 x 12"
At  Correo and  Sollano watercolor 15" x 11"   These are some of my recent watercolors. The computer gremlins are messing things up so I'll publish what I 've got on so far. Most of my plein air group has been working in watercolors so only 1 oil lately and I'll put on next... adios   Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment