Studio Locations


STUDIO LOCATIONS


Donna's Studio
Paseo de Guayabitos, (just off the main street, beside the Oxxo, near Teriyaki Alex )
Rincon de Guayabitos, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico

Galeria San Francisco
#1 Calle San Francisco, San Miguel de Allende, GTO., Mexico

tel: (cell) 045 322 888 7219
donnaleeartist@gmail.com

Sunday, April 27, 2014

End of the season for classes April 28th 2014

Classes are coming to an end for this season, while Tom and I  take a few weeks off to play , paint and explore in Mexico. I'll begin brand new classes again in mid June.I've got some nifty  ideas I'm thinking to incorporate in the classes and we'll see what comes of it.
Monday morning will be our last get together 10 am to 1 pm  then we will head out after for lunch at La Frontera about 1:30....should be fun . stay tuned and I will announce the June classes later. I'll miss you all but happy painting and a great summer for those of you leaving soon.
On the playa here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment