Studio Locations


STUDIO LOCATIONS


Donna's Studio
Paseo de Guayabitos, (just off the main street, beside the Oxxo, near Teriyaki Alex )
Rincon de Guayabitos, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico

Galeria San Francisco
#1 Calle San Francisco, San Miguel de Allende, GTO., Mexico

tel: (cell) 045 322 888 7219
donnaleeartist@gmail.com

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Entry for The Daily Paintworks Challenge. July 7th 2011

"Pitcher with Paints " 9 x 12 oil on panel
I was checking out Carol Marine's daily painting blog when I noticed this week's painting challenge was paint your painting materials. This had some appeal so I challenged my watercolor students and the oil class to take it up as well. The results were very good and I hope they will all post their work to the Daily painters site too.I'd like to post them here as well . We'll see if they can get them photographed and sent to me. I was really pleased they did so well and it was fun to see what everyone chose to do. Donna

4 comments:

  1. I like the reflections in the steel pitcher and the your brushwork is lively which gives this painting lots of movement and energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Delilah, this is my first entry in the painting challenge. Lots of fun Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the reflections were really fun to do! Some paintings paint themselves, this was one of them! Donna

    ReplyDelete